Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday= Die Day

Finally mastered some basic gadget of blog. I added some my favourite songs to my page , hope you all enjot it. Friday = Die Day , some of my classmate said that...I start to believe it now. Any bad things just happen on Friday . First , during maths lesson the Lxx Sxxxx Lxxx threw an 'aeroplane' out of the class... and that time Mr Yap passed by with a cane ...he just scolded LSL ..but didn't cane him(I wonder why). Then MAths teacher start scolding the whole class for the whole lesson...During Civic lesson...she started to demerit. Bear cant control himself and a word 'Bodoh' out from his mouth...and the teacher refuse to accept his apologize.
(You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late)

No comments: